Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome! :-)

Welcome to my blog! This is my spot to post up anything about my reading and letter writing hobbies, two interests that are a big part of my life.

I've been reading since I was 3 years old (according to my dad, heh heh!). That love for reading has continued on. :-) I read almost any genre, but especially young adult, classics, and Christian historical fiction. I eagerly participate in my libraries' summer reading programs as well as various reading challenges hosted online. Look out for reading challenge updates, book reviews, and books I've acquired from the bookstore or library. :-)

Pen palling began when I was 10 or 11. I started writing to my cousin from England and a pen pal from the Philippines. I've lost touch with both of them, unfortunately, but now I've got a new group of pen pals that is steadily growing. :-) I also enjoy swapping with pen pals, things like stationery, stickers, postcards, and little gifts. Look out for for my incoming/outgoing mail, swaps, letter writing challenges, and stationery I've bought. :-)

Enjoy and feel free to share your thoughts in the comments <3

No comments:

Post a Comment