Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bout of Books 10

I'm excited to join Bout of Books version 10 :-) I'm going to take it a little easy this week because I'm so busy with school and finals are almost here.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books tea

Time Devoted to Reading

I will be reading 45 - 60 minutes per day.

My Goals

  • See above :-) I'm keeping it really simple! But I'd like to finish 2 or 3 books, excluding manga :-)

Books to Read

  • Reading Lolita in Tehran (to finish)
  • The others will be randomly picked!

Updates

Monday
Number of minutes I've read today: 45 minutes
Total number of minutes I've read: 45 minutes
Books: Reading Lolita in Tehran, Vampire Knight 16

Tuesday
Number of minutes I've read today: 1 hour, 3 minutes
Total number of minutes I've read: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Books: Reading Lolita in Tehran, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross vol. 7

Wednesday
Number of minutes I've read today: 1 hour, 18 minutes
Total number of minutes I've read: 3 hours, 6 minutes
Books: Reading Lolita in Tehran, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross vols. 7 & 8

Thursday
Number of minutes I've read today: 45 minutes
Total number of minutes I've read: 3 hours, 51 minutes
Books: Gentlemen's Alliance Cross vols. 8 & 9

Friday
Number of minutes I've read today: 20 minutes
Total number of minutes I've read: 4 hours, 11 minutes
Books: Gentlemen's Alliance Cross vol. 9

No comments:

Post a Comment