Sunday, September 8, 2013

Labor Day Shopping

Last weekend I did some labor day shopping for stationery supplies at Michael's and Barnes & Noble. I'd like to share with you what I got. :-)


I love the Paris theme of these note cards and stationery! The stationery on the top is nice for list making or quick reminders, but it's so pretty that I'm planning to use it for writing to my pen pals. :-) Everything here was 50 cents each!


 I got crafting tape (washi tape) on sale for about $1.50. I've been wanting some new colorful tapes because most of the ones I have are black and white designs. The set came with another black one, though. XD The stationery on top came in a pack together for 80 cents. I love the vintage look of it. :-) The green floral note card pack was 80 cents and the red note cards were 50 cents. Sorry about the glare - it says "Sail Towards Your Dreams." :-)


I got this planner and note cards from Barnes & Noble. Thankfully I had a gift card and coupon because B&N is on the expensive side, although they do have some lovely stuff. :-) I love the planner - the inside is colorful with inspirational quotes and enough space to write in homework assignments. I got it for a fresh start for the fall quarter. :-) The note cards are made of recycled wood-free paper from India. The design with the flowers is really pretty. :-)

I hope your labor day weekend was great, too! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment