Sunday, August 25, 2013

Incoming, Outoing, Stationery Swap, Stationery Order July/August



Been really into stationery lately! (Well, more than usual!) ;-) My kind friend, Cecilia from Germany, swapped some Kawaii stationery with me! I love everything, especially the Rilakumma one, Chip & Dale design, and the homemade envelope she made!

 
Julie from La Papierre ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaPapierre ) had a special offer on her blog: 8 free surprises along with my order! So... I couldn't resist ;-) I got two lovely letter sets and they came with these bonus goodies! I especially like the air mail labels - I can always use some of those. :-D


Here's some of my recent outgoing mail. Two postcards for Postcrossing, a letter for Yoshi from Austria, and a few note cards for a note card exchange that I'm participating in :-)


I recently had an unhappy mail box, but my friend Sherri, from North Carolina sent me a letter! It was a beautiful sight to see after days of no mail! :-)


Since then, I've gotten more mail! A lovely postcard of a castle from Clare in England, a note card from Sherri in Georgia who is part of the note card exchange with me :-) a letter from my dear friend Rhia is Canada, and a letter from my lovely friend Patty in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment