Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stationery of the Week at Penpal of the Week Blog

One of my favorite blogs for pen pal ads and stationery/snail mail topics, Penpal of the Week, just started an amazing feature called Stationery of the Week! Each week Julie, the genius who made the blog, ;-) posts a new stationery design each week that is for sale! You have one week to buy the stationery pad before it gets replaced with a new one next week. I think it's a great way to have an excellent variety of stationery. I've especially been loving the feature because lately it corresponds with the seasons! Last week was Santa Claus stationery and now up to Sunday Dec. 1st, is a snowmen design! I decided to get it to have some winter stationery to use for my pen pals in December and January. :-) Click on the link for info for this design:

http://penpaloftheweek.com/2013/11/25/stationery-of-the-week-4/

No comments:

Post a Comment